At All Kurma Singapore, we care for your well-being and your health will always be our utmost priority. We wanted to take some time to check in with you and hope you’ve been coping well during these unprecedented times. With the right mindset and plenty of good vibes only, we’re sure that we will be able to tide through this period together!
Today, we’ll be sharing some tips to stay happy and healthy so that every day can be a good day. If you’re feeling exhausted or need a daily pick-me-up, don’t forget to slow down your pace and make time for the things that truly matter to you. Here’s our very own healthy happiness guide for you to improve your mood and well-being!
Start your morning right with a good cup of coffee
Begin your day on a positive note by giving yourself a caffeine boost! We’re not talking about your usual coffee, how about experimenting with something fun and try making your very own Dalgona Coffee? To make it even more unique, try our very own Dalgona Coffee with Date Syrup as an alternative energy source for sugar as a healthier option.
- In a bowl, add 1.5 tablespoons of hot water and 2 tablespoons of instant coffee. Add 3 tablespoons of date syrup. Whisk until the mixture turns foamy.
- Add ice cubes and milk into a cup before layering the foamy mixture on top.
Fuel through your meetings with energy-boosting bites
We know how taxing Zoom meetings can get which is why you’ll need a remedy to combat the fatigue! It’s always a good idea to snack on energy bars before you immerse yourself into back-to-back calls as they are rich with vitamins and nutrients that provide a nutritious, satisfying pick-me-up. If you want an extra dose of antioxidants, incorporate dates, nuts and dried fruits into your energy bars by following the recipe below!
- In a food processor, add nuts, dried fruit, and dates and pulse for a few times before processing continuously for 1-2 minutes to form a ball.
- Press the dough on a thick square and let it chill for at least an hour or overnight.
Re-energise with short breaks
We feel you! Work might seem miserable if you have to be 100% productive and efficient all the time hence we recommend taking short breaks throughout the day. Doing so can increase productivity and creative levels, and we find that adding in a sweet treat can also improve your overall happiness and productivity! Here’s a quick and simple Peanut Butter Cookie Date Bites recipe that you can whip up easily in between your breaks.
- Blend dates in a food processor to form a paste. Add in peanuts and salt and continue to blend to achieve a fine texture.
- Using damp hands, roll the mixture into bite-sized balls.
Wind down by experimenting with new recipes
Trying out new home kitchen recipes is a delicious pastime and a great way to free your mind. Besides, innovating new recipes is an exciting process which will definitely trigger endorphins. We highly recommend you to take your first attempt at our delicious Banana Date Bread recipe!
- Add flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon into a bowl and whisk thoroughly to blend.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar for about 3 to 4 minutes before adding lightly beaten eggs. Add some vanilla and mashed bananas and beat until well blended.
- Add the flour mixture into the mixing bowl before folding in some chopped dates. Bake the batter at 175°C for 60 to 70 minutes.
We hope you’ve found the tips above useful and we can’t wait for you to try out the different recipes. Besides, we have even more good news to share! Our team is excited to introduce a series of promotions with you to make your day brighter:
Buy 1 Get 1 Free - Get your 2nd snack for FREE when you purchase our Coconut Chips (Use Code: 1FOR1)
30% Off Dates - Enjoy 30% off dates when you use code <30OFF>. (Terms and conditions apply.)
20% Off Mix & Match - Get 20% off your bundle of 6 snacks and receive a FREE Springdale Cottage Tricolour Organic Quinoa.
With that, always remember to stay happy and healthy!